Thursday, January 12, 2012

Home Sweet Home...!!!

Hello readers,

Today was definitely a long day. I received a call early in the morning from my mother informing me that my father was going to be discharged from the hospital today.  The good news is that he seemed to be recovering from surgery and making good progress. As such, the doctors decided that he was ready to take his journey home.

We are from California, so if you have ever been out hear, you know how bad the traffic can get. It is luck of the draw on which day there will be traffic. So I left a bit early and started out on my journey into Los Angeles...



Okay, fine... so the trek wasn't as bad as taking a Dromedary camel through the desert, but it was still a long trip none-the-less.

If you are curious about what traffic in Los Angeles is like, this is what it pretty much looked like this morning as I was heading out. Please keep in mind that this was a relatively "light" day of traffic.


Now that my father is officially out of the hospital, he can continue his recovery in the comfort of his own home.  It's always much nicer to lay on your own pillow-top mattress, then on the hospital bed/gurney.

So in summary, he went into surgery on Monday, and was out by Thursday. Not bad huh? Only 3 days of downtime! Thanks again Dr. M / Dr. K, for taking great care of my father.

**sigh** - It's been a long day...

-H.Vuong
Owner of "Fucoidan-HealthWatch"

hvuong@fucoidan-healthwatch.com


Website - www.Fucoidan-HealthWatch.com
Twitter - @FucoidanHW

No comments:

Post a Comment